Hunter Engineering Sales' Latest Releases & Special Offers
GRAB A GREAT DEAL ON KYORITSU TESTING GEAR
OFFER VALID JUNE 1ST UNTIL JUNE 30TH
1009 DIGITAL MULTI• Display : 4000 counts.
• Auto range and manual range selector provided.
(with range hold feature)
• Resistance range provides audible continuity test.
• Automatically turns power off in about 30 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Direct current measurement up to 10A AC and DC.
• With Holster.
2200 DIGITAL AC CLAMP METER• Ultra Slim and lightweight Handy design
• 1000A AC Clamp Meter AC40/400/1000A Auto Range
• Ø33mm Tear Drop Jaw easy to use in tight places
• DMM function ACV, DCV, Ω, Continuity Buzzer
• Fuseless electronic protection on up Ω/ to 600V
• IEC61010-1 Safety Standard
CAT III 600V (AC A) CAT III 300V / CAT II 600V (AC/DC V)
5711 VOLTSTICK VOLTAGE DETECTOR• Senses AC voltage through insulation
• Buzzer sounds and tip glows upon ac voltage detection
• Powerful flashlight
• Dual range (Hi/ Lo) sensitivity
• Ready to use without power-on
• Designed to meet IEC61010-1
6010B MULTIFUNCTION TESTER• Continuity:20/200Ω 200mA Test Current
• Insulation: 500/1000V, 20/200MΩ 1mA Rated Test Current
• Loop Impedance:20/2000Ω 15mA Test Current at 2000Ω (No RCD Trip)
• RCD:10/30/100/300/500mA x1/2, x1, Fast Trip(40ms), DC, Auto Ramp
• Test of a large kind of RCD's:Standard, Selective, AC and A(DC sensitive breakers)
• Uc(Contact Voltage): 100V
• Designed to IEC 61010-1, IEC 61557
• Data Memory:300 measured results
• The stored data can be transferred to PC via Optical Adaptor Model 8212-USB or 8212-RS232C.
8031F PHASE ROTATION METER• KEW8031F is designed to check phase sequence.
Lamps provided on the unit will also tell you if a phase is open.
• Can check a wide range of 3-phase power source from 110V to 600V.
Sealed against dust, the unit ensures trouble-free performance.
• Small, Lightweight and portable.
Designed for maximum ease of operation and ruggedness.
• No exposed metal parts, Safety features are incorporated including the instant push button switch operation.